Yes, it is mandatory. Self attested copy of PAN card and other documents are mandatory for all clients, including Partners /promoters/Karta/Trustees and whole time directors and persons authorized to deal in securities on behalf of company/firm/others.Click here to redirect
Demat account is required to hold your shares and securities in the electronic format. ATS has a easy and fairly straightforward process for opening a demat account online. During your offline account opening process, the account holder is required to provide original documents to our sales officer for verification of photocopies.Click here to redirect
In some cases, the Aadhar and PAN card name doesn’t match. In that scenario, we request the investor to choose any one document for account application or manually enter the details for offline mode account creation though you will need valid documents as required.Click here to redirect
Kindly ensure the following to avoid the discrepancies in the account opening form:
- Fill all the details as per the proof submitted by you. For Example, Your Name and Date of Birth shall be exactly as appears in the PAN Card, Address shall be exactly as appears in Address Proof and so on and so forth.
- All documents and proofs submitted should be printed on A4 Size paper only.
- In case you’ve made an error while filling out the form, affix your signature at the place where the error was made to authorize us to accept the change.
- Do NOT Forget to put your details like the EMAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER
- Filling the Nomination form is mandatory.
- DO NOT fill the section which is “for office use only”
- Your signatures across the form should be the same as on your PAN Card. In case you have a different signature, kindly provide us with a Bank Verification Letter for the New Signature.
- In case of a joint account with multiple holders, signatures of all the holders will be required.
- There are in total 14 signatures in the entire form
- 2 Self-attested copy of PAN Card
- 2 Self-attested copy of Proof of Address (Permanent and /or Correspondence)
- 2 passport size photographs
- A copy of your cancelled cheque or a self-attested copy of the latest Banks Statement/Bank Passbook.
|Page Number||Number of Signatures|
|#3||1 Signature (all joint holders signatures for joint account) at the End of KYC|
|#4||1 Signature (all joint holder's signatures for joint account) for standing instruction, mobile number, and email address verification.|
|#5||4 signatures (all joint holder's signatures for joint account) to enable segments you wish to trade.|
|#6||2 signatures (all joint holder's signatures for joint account) for declaration and maintaining account on running account basis|
|#7 & #8||2 signature (all joint holders signatures for joint account) for Undertaking/ Autorization|
|#9||2 signatures (all joint holders signatures for joint account) for Demat Debit and Pledge instructions.|
|#10||1 signature (all joint holders signatures for joint account) for tariff details|
|#11||1 signature (all joint holders signatures for joint account) for nomination form|
Support No.: +91 7667273344
Support Email: email@example.comClick here to redirect